Olympic Progress

My Olympic doily , as it looks on day 9.Just five more rows to go and I'm done.
If you observe closley you can see the beads ,the detailed closeup of which I will show once this doily is done.Ofcourse my doily is not presentable with out being blocked.
I have my doc appointment tommorrow and so I think I won't be able to get any work done on the doily.I will try and sneak in a few more crocheting today if I can and get done with it.

Meanwhile I finished another doily that I've been working on since a while back.It is waiting patiently to be blocked. I will block both the doilies together once I 'm done with this one.
I am itching to start another project now.Before that I will have finish my sweater for my seven year old,that is half done now.That will be the first sweater I ever made for him.

Comments

  1. Wow! That rose has turned out beautiful! Lovely colour too. Good job. I can see you are going pretty fast with your doily. Way to go!
    All the best with the doctor's appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even unblocked, the detail is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, its looking lovely! Cant wait to see the final pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much Yasmin,Sue and Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts