Wrong calls

I think my Crochet Olympic race is over even before I started it!
The first bummer came when our sports chanel wasn't broadcasting Olympics Games........no not even the highlights and I didn't get to see opening ceremony .:( :(
The second bummer is that after being so excited for so many days,I have been having dizzy spells and losing balance as well.:'(:'(Went in to see the doc and all the tests so far are negative.Still have a few more tests to complete.
Anyway,my doily is still not started although I thought I could start it today.Ohwell lets see.

Comments

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care of yourself.
    Even our sports channel doesnt telecast the olympics ...such a bummer! And I'm not going to spend double the amount and get another channel subscription!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, Raquel! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts