Celebrate Crochet

Having decided to celebrate the Crochet Month to the fullest,I shared pictures of my Crocheted stuff with all my family members and with my non crocheting online friends.Every one was lavish with their compliments and some have got interested too.One online friend after seeing all the stuff has decided to take classes at Michaels.How cool is that?!!!!!
Show and tell is working after all,inspiring people to take up crocheting or atleast get to know a little more about crocheting.This is fun and exciting!!!!!!
Interweave Crochet has some cool patterns I want to try in the future.Check it out here and see if you like any that you'd like to try.

Comments

  1. These are lovely pattern aren't they? I've downloaded the "Lovely Little Lampshades". Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts