Lacy Tissue Box Cover




Here's the Lacy tissue box Cover I was making a hue and cry about.Ok go ahead and laugh as much as you want at me for sweating over such a simple design .............but hey I finally completed it instead of just throwing it into the WIP closet and leaving it there never to see the light of day again!!!!!
I did not have the tiny roses the pattern required to dress it up at hand.So I embellished it the best way I could and got done with it .This embellishment has another advantage coz it works like a drawstring too.So when you lift the box,the cover doesn't come on to the hand leaving the box down,kwim?
I know I completed this project very late this being the 10th week project at Snowflakes88 , I am happy I got it done.Now that I know what mistakes I did with this one ,I believe it will be easier to make the few other covers I plan to make sometime in the future.

Comments

  1. Yay! I like it in white, very neat. And the lace design is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! So glad you didnt give up on it...it's worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely i really like it. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] 31, 2008 by Purlycues Its obviously this post that is bringing in so much [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts