Ready Set Take whoooooooooooooof............

After a mad mad gift shopping spree,entertaining two of dh's coworkers from India,(I gave away the Round Centrepiece doily ,the one Mimi called Pineapple Star Doily,to the lady coworker as a parting gift and she was thrilled.I really liked her.Very sweet and friendly.Truly wished she lived here and I could be friends with her. ),I am all ready to go on my annual vacation to India.This year its going to be special cos theres a wedding in the family. My brother is getting married.I am so happy and excited beyond description, I am going to be seeing my beloved country after a loooooooooong gap of one year.I often feel I really breathe in air,that is take deep good breath only after I land on home ground......
....... wait am I really all that happy?Honestly, I am getting all tensed up.Will my toddler take it easy this time on the plane,last year we travelled,he screamed all four hours on-board ........will the baggages arrive in good shape at the destination,........ and the glass ware all make it safe without breakages.............hope there are no customs hassles and yes keeping my fingers crossed for my children to stay away from any sickness..yikes why must vacations come with looong list of worries as well ??????
U know what,this time ,the little birdie tells me, is going to be absolute fun,seeing mom and dad and all other relatives,meeting up friends and catching up on all the missed out gossip in town......;) and best of all ,shopping for silk sarees and accessories and making preparations for the wedding.

I plan on leaving all my crochet stuff behind and hope my hands don't twitch restlessly not knowing what to do.

Meanwhile I completed my Oval doily for the Doily Swap I think its my best doily yet,you will have to wait till my swap partner gets it, to see and tell me if you think so too.


So long ..........

Comments

Popular Posts