We walked down the Aisle............

This Day Ten Years ago..........

Its amazing to think how time has flown!!!!

When I first met him,I hardly knew him.I loved his smile and his great sense of humour then.He made be forget the world around me!!!

Now after ten years,there's hardly a thing,we don't know about each other. I still love his smile, his great sense of humour has me in splits always........still makes me oblivious to the world around me.........We've been through a lot together and we've only grown in our love for eachother with the years.

He's the world's best daddy to our kids,the most compassionate human being I've ever know,the Smartest ,the most romantic person I've ever met.I'm so proud that he is my bestest friend.He's the best thing that has happened to me EVER.

AndI know he loves me more than I do.........everytime I ask him ,"How much do you love me?",he always says "More than you! :D


Comments

  1. Nice post-Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary ! Wow, it's a lovely post. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sweet... Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts