Can you Handle this

Cute Overload?????!!!!!!

A found them in the backyard of our building.After begging, pleading , threatening to run away with the kittens , to adopt them and bring them home, he has decided to adopt one anyway whether I like it or not ,and keep it out of our house.An old shelf has been turned into a kitten bed cum kennel. All is well now :)

I am in love with this little guy,.....shhhhhhhhh thats supposed to be a secret, unfortunately M and I are allergic to pet hair,feathers, etc. So we can't have them home A loves the fawn coloured baby tho,I tried to convince him that the ash one looked sweeter.He would have none of it, you see , I was not supposed to have a say since I havn't allowed one into the home. So thats the little one he has adopted right now.

He is taking tips from his dad about cleaning and feeding . I strongly suspect,the dad is secretly very happy with the turn of events.I did catch him grinning to himself several times although he denies he was even grinning...and says he caught me grinning .........go figure! ;)

Comments

  1. I hate you!!! Gimme those kittens right now, or else...
    Waaaaaaaaaah. I love cats but it's rumoured I'm allergic, so I can't have any. :( sniff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you have them available to you there, but there are medications you can take for the allergy. I've known people who have allergies to cats/dogs etc who refuse not to own pets, so they take the allergy meds. I think Zyrtec is one, not sure about others but you could talk to your doc about it if you're interested.


    Those kittens are young! And precious =) Where's Mama kitty? Still caring for them I hope? If they are outdoor kitties, they really need her training for a good while longer so they can learn all the important things from her. When we had our litter we kept the kittens for 3 months before giving any away. It's recomended for cats to be with mom longer than puppies usually are because they have so much more to learn from mom.

    Have fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute, Pearlin, sorry you're allergic. I'm not allergic, but I dont enjoy caring for pets, I just love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww... I love fur babies that purr. My hubby is allergic so no little lovies for me. He doesn't get the sniffles or red watery eyes..they actually give him a rash and he gets itchy from the kitties. I miss my fur babies. I had to find new homes for them when we got married. I am sorry to hear you can't enjoy them as well so they so cute. If I could I would take them all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swapna,I totally understand!


    Marvie, yes they are too young,just 15 days old,they are still with the moma kitty :) . We've just chosen which kitty gets to be ours.Not sure about the allergy meds tho,most make me sleepy

    Mimi ,I get to watch from afar too. :)

    I know Kel,I get bad rashes too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts