7 Random Things

'Swapna tagged me for 7 things. I guessI'll take the easy way out and post 7 random pictures I took at different times............ so here goes

Water dispensers near the Ahmadhi Park ( I am totally fascinated by them, you find them all over the place in different shapes and sizes. )





this one is closer to the Fahaheel Jamaiya (co- op)

A view of the Kuwait towers

Another interesting building here,Palm trees on the roof top .

Liberation day celebrations,kids waving flags,and spraying party foam on passing by cars



Look at the hat in the National Flag colours

View of the city buildings from the little secluded beach near my hubby's former work place,we go there once in a while.

Ok so I posted eight, cos I wanted to :)

I am not tagging anyone but if you would like to do it, consider yourself tagged and go ahead .Do leave a comment if you did this tag so I can check out :)

This happens to be 200th post on this blog ! Yay!

Comments

  1. Ramesh Natarajan18 July 2007 at 15:49

    Hi,

    Interesting to read your blog articles.

    Regards,
    Ramesh Natarajan, Dubai
    Fusions...Views and Thoughts of a Global Indian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts