Another Fantastic Rescue Package!

Nikki,sent me a really cool package,she already bought the Orchid top pattern for me online.

I can strike off some of the yarn from my wanna play list.Caron Simply soft yarn in two colours,Bernat Handicrafter yarn, Lion Brand Microspun yarn,two balls of Aunt Lydia's thread beads,two lovely doily books :) An Interweave Knits Spring issue, and an adorable hooks case with some pretty stitch markers, a micro tip pencil, a mini permanent marker, a mini stick on notepad, a retractable tape and a cute scissor.I feel thoroughly spoilt!!!!

Comments

  1. Oh, lucky you!
    I have tried the Bernat handicrafter and I like it so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] * love this colour and this yarn. this was also from a ROAK [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] varigated thread is from a ROAK and the green is DMC thread I got [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts