Oooops whatcha gonna call me now?!

Dumbo?!

Only when Casey mentioned in the comments about Ravelry that I could have used another email ,did I remember , I did have an email I didn't use for a long time.So you know what happened?

Your invitation was sent on June 12, 2007. We just sent you a new copy of the email (from invitations@ravelry.com) in case it was lost or eaten by a spam filter.

 So I went straight to my long forgotten email address, opened it, its not there, I move on to my junk box and there are not one but four invites !!! 

DUH ! Only my family knew so far, now the internet and all the world know  !

OK , I'm in now! YAY!!!

Comments

  1. Lol Pearlin!
    If your invitation was sent June 12, then you signed-up earlier than I did :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts