Kids say .........

Side effects of living in an Oil dependent Country

 Petror = parents in Tamil.

So when we pray Dh says 'keep our parents safe and take care of them while we are here' in Tamil ,everyday while praying .

As soon as the prayers are over, A comes over to Dh and asks him," Dadda why are you praying everyday for Petrol? are you worried Kuwait is going to run out of Oil?"

    The reason why I always like to read stories to M rather than tell stories like I used to do with A is......... when I say a Monkey  lived in a forest in Tamil, A  understands perfectly , what I am talking about ; M thinks I am talking about a Monkey that lives in an ATM card_  and goes on to ask me, "so  how did the monkey get on the atm card in the first place and why does it have to live there?_ coz  Kadu means forest in tamil and it sounds like card.

 And why didn't we think of this before M?

Teddy bear Teddy Bear turn around

Teddy bear Teddy Bear touch the ground

Teddy bear Teddy Bear polish your shoes

Teddy Bear Teddy Bear off to school

"Mumma how did Teddy Bear go to school without wearing his uniform and went wearing just his shoes to school ?

and what about his school bag?"

So goes off to sing

Teddy bear teddy bear...........

teddy bear wear your uniform

teddy bear teddy bear polish your shoe

teddy bear teddy bear put on your school bag

teddy bear teddy bear kiss mumma

teddy bear teddy bear say I love you mumma

teddy  bear teddy bear off to school

 .................................................................................................

Mary had a little lamb ,little lamb......

Mumma didn't Mary have an umbrella?

Me : maybe she did

M: I know she had an umbrella and goes on to   sing......

Mary had an umbrella...ella ....ella   later part sung to the  tune of Rihanna's - Umbrella ( he heard the song just once on the car FM)

Kilu means pinch in Tamil and when M yells ,"Mumma Annan(Big brother) is killing me", it just means that he is pinching him and not really as serious like it sounds  :)

Comments

  1. That is so cute! You just made my day. Give that little fella a huge hug from me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts