We 're all settled now



This is the view from our balcony.Lots of sunlight ,space , and a swimming pool (only I can't swim!).If you look hard enough, you can see the sea at a distance in the picture.

I like to sit and stare at the sea through the window when the world around is still quiet at the break of day.Such peace!!

There are still things lying around,for which I need to find a place, but we can live with that till I make up my mind. I discovered one thing about my dh, which I either didn't know or wasn't willing to accept.He is better than me at arranging stuff around the house,and beautifying it.

Its final assessment time for A plus its time for Vacation Bible School. This year I am a volunteer in the crafts section. Should be fun.

I found a college friend and a couple of school friends online. Big surprise !.It was wonderful filling up each other with the years gone by .I am so happy they are all doing great in their careers and life :)

Comments

  1. It looks so peaceful and orderly out there...but very few trees.
    I wish you the best in your new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] I said we were all settled now?, well,I jumped the gun a bit, we still donot have our telephone connection and since I was using [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] This will give you an idea of how this same place looks in good weather [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts