Pineapple Sachet

Lately I have been bitten by the sachet bug and this was the one that started it. The pattern was quite confusing and Jaishree helped me by giving me a revised Version for it.







Swapnae felt left out as Jaishree Yasmin and I made it,How can I rest when one of my friends feels like that? .So, I searched High and low ( insert dramatic music here :P ) and found a very similar pattern here. just for her :)

Ok now for the Project Details

Thread: :Scrap thread from a DMC spool I think the colour is wood Violet. (Lost the spool wrapper long back)

Hook 1.25 Jimra

Pattern: Not sure where its from. It was very confusing pattern and Jaishree worked on it first figured it out and gave the revised version.

We had The Talk with A .Oflate, he has been asking so many questions and we decided to take the matters into our hands instead of letting someone feed ideas into his head.It went really well as Dh did most of the talking with occasionally inputs from me. Silly thing that I am , am  totally heartbroken my baby is growing up so fast.Wish I could go back to Johnson's baby powder , the milky breath ,tiny little feet with coral toes and chubby dimple hand days.Its just not fair that days fly by so fast!

Comments

  1. Aw, thank you! Yours really look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty, reminds me of Pineapple!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way the purple and the pink go together in this pretty little sachet:)

    "The Talk", dreading the day we have to expalin the birds and bees to our son!! Glad that it went well for you...another parenting milestone crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your soap sachet is very pretty. Love the colour! Ahhh..the big talk , I'm dreading it. Good to know that yours went smooth !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swapna, y w :)

    Doesn't it Asha? I thought the same thing when I saw the picture too.

    Thanks Preeti. Yes another milestone...sigh!

    Thanks Yas.I know I got all cold when the moment came!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thats a lovely piece of artwork..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Just wanted to say I found your site very interesting. Really think you are very talented to have started doing all these crocheting and they are so beautiful. And good recipes too. I am from Kuwait myself and I have a 2 1/2 year old son , ready to go to school next year and I thought your sandwiches are a great idea since they are not so spicy too.
    Good luck with your artistic work and also nice to hear cute stories of your boys.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Reena
    Welcome :) Thanks for all your lovely words.
    I am so excited you are also in Kuwait.Do you have a blog too?
    Do drop by often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. [...] These are sachets results of the  sachet mania  that hit me when I first made this [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts