Chicken 65

Iaminchennai requested this recipe so here it is.

This is one of the easiest party appetizers and so popular too. Its always a hit. when I make it at home, I just mix it all and refrigerate when it is time to serve, take it out and fry. As simple as that :)

Ingredients:

450 gms Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast ( Cut into bite size pieces)

1tsp ginger/garlic paste

1tsp Jeera powder

1tsp chilli powder

1tsp pepper powder

1tsp lime Juice

1 tbsp maida/all purposeflour

1tbsp cornflour

1tbsp rice flour

1tbsp curd/yoghurt

1 egg beaten

Salt to taste

Method:

Mix all the ingredients and marinate the chicken in this mixture for an hour.(Ideally,the more it marinates , the tastier, so I marinate overnight).



Deep fry on medium heat. Serve Hot.

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for the recipe....
    I am going to try it this weekend......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.... this is my favourite recipe! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls, let me know how it turned out if you try it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts