Fan Bookmark

I've wanted to make this pattern for a long time now, Finally got round to it.



The close up



Project Details:

Thread: Anchor Cotton Thread Size 10 KAM15

Hook: 1.5 mm Tulip Hook

Pattern: Fan Bookmark by Crochetroo

I didnot take much time to block it.Just spray starched and ironed.

I love how cheery it looks. I might make more of these in every varigated thread I have :)

And just so Mimi knows that her foretelling came true about the powercut situation, the power has gone so many times in my flat that my dh loves calling me the Power Puff girl now, puff as in you know , blow it away  :)


Comments

  1. Seems everyone likes the fan bookmark! The thread colors look so lovely in the photo :)

    Blame it on the high cost of fuel...I guess everyone is cutting back on everything. But I'm glad we don't have power outages here (yet) :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a bright and cheery one all right! I love those bookmarks. I used that design to make an edging for a pillow case.
    It was lovely speaking to you again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! For once the variegated colours look nice made up into a project. (I always fall in love with variegated thread/yarn for its colours and then I find I cannot like them in any actual project! :p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! The colours are just beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....very pretty....perfect choice of colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone :)

    Mimi, the powercut doesn't happen all over the place, it is just that the transformer gets faulty the min I arrive in that area :) hence the name.

    Swapna I also have the same thing with varigated yarn/thread.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beatuifull bookmark.
    Greetings from Germany
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanja
    Thanks
    Welcome to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts