Mimi's Scallop Coaster

I havn't worked on any projects lately. Thought this would be a good time to take out the projects that need blocking and pressing.So here is Mimi's Scallop Coaster . I love her patterns.Cute and practical.And most importantly for me ,very easy to follow .



I am keeping it for me and plan to make another set later on too.

A close up



Thread : Cannon size 8 100% mercerised thread SC028 (dye lot 218899 34-BRZ)

I used one spool completely for this project.

Hook: Tulip 0 1.75M

Pattern : Mimi's Scallop Coaster

Comments

  1. Hi,

    The coasters are looking lovely and i guess they are easy to make. I have given your blog an award... you can add it to your blog. I had tried to give u a clue about it by commenting in ur earlier posts, but I think u missed it. Just have a look at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks VJR. Sorry I didnot see it earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Its okay... but please no sorries from now on. You are elder to me and I hate when someone says sorry to me. I feel embarrassed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....beautiful coasters...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, Pearlin! I like it so much (of course)...I'm glad the one ball of thread made a set of 6 coasters.
    Sorry to say this, but lately, the Cannon thread is noticeably shorter than it was compared from the ones I bought before 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely coasters . And the thread is so pretty. Mimi's design are so pretty right? I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts