Deneen's Baby Bubble Blanket

I got some lovely King cole Baby yarn with the intention of making a baby blanket for my yet to be born Nephew.I tried the Tiramisu pattern first, but the blanket wasn't working fast enough so.......

I searched again and  really liked  Deneen's Bubble Blanket pattern.I used two strands  of yarn held together and a N hook. Really worked up fast and it is soft and cushy too.I made a simple border around.

 I hope my sister likes it.

Project Details:

Yarn :  King Cole  Big Value Baby DK

shade 059 dye 62142 100% Premium Acrylic 440 yds 400mts

Pattern : Deneen's  Bubbles Baby Blanket

Hook: N hook



Really happy with how nice it looks, it is actually a soft orangish colour not pink as it looks in the picture.

Comments

  1. That's a pretty blankie and I'm sure that the baby will love being swaddled in it. My kids have their favorite blankies (yes, my 9 year old has requested me not to give his away!!!) although they aren't hand-crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really beautiful! What stitch is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Preeti, my kids have their fav blankies too!!! I made M's blankie and A still complains I didn't make him one :)

    Thanks Deneen ,for your kind words and such lovely pattern!

    thank you Nima.

    Thanks VJR , the pattern link is in the project details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really pretty, excellent job! And if it works up fast, then I have to try it soon...my niece is having a baby this January :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts