Deneen's Snuggly Scarf



Another scarf I finished up .

Project Details:

Pattern : Snuggly scarf 

Hook: M hook

Yarn : it didnot have a label but did look like  Lion Brand homespun to me. 

Tidbits:



  • I made foundation chain 24 +  1.as I like slightly wider scarves.

  • Another great and really easy pattern to follow

  • Really worked up fast .

  • the end result is a very warm and soft and pretty scarf.

  • I want to keep it for me.However, I am going to gift it to my aunt

  • I am thinking of using up all that scrap Lion Brand Homespun yarn I have , maybe  a stole .

Not crocheting much now as the whole household is down under the weather ;which means we are at our best cranky snappy  behaviour.

Comments

  1. Sure looks snuggly and soft! Hope the nasty sickies don't cause too much more damage and that everyone will be well soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon. I am sure your aunt will love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts