Deneen's Snuggly Scarf
Another scarf I finished up .
Pattern : Snuggly scarf
Hook: M hook
Yarn : it didnot have a label but did look like Lion Brand homespun to me.
- I made foundation chain 24 + 1.as I like slightly wider scarves.
- Another great and really easy pattern to follow
- Really worked up fast .
- the end result is a very warm and soft and pretty scarf.
- I want to keep it for me.However, I am going to gift it to my aunt
- I am thinking of using up all that scrap Lion Brand Homespun yarn I have , maybe a stole .
Not crocheting much now as the whole household is down under the weather ;which means we are at our best cranky snappy behaviour.