Christmas came a little Early!

Mimi always goes out of her way to make me feel special. I knew she was sending me the cellphone cover, coz she made me pick out the colour I wanted.What I wasn't expecting was this lovely other cellphone pouch and a very cute card with quilted lone star print on it. It had a handwritten note inside that just warmed the cockles of my heart!

Don't you think she chose the perfect card print for me?! I guess she picked it up coz I like quilting a lot.The thing that made break out into a wide grin as soon as I saw it was, coz this exact pattern is going be on my intermediate quilt class, which I am very much looking forward to taking in the New year. Isn't that just cool!

The cellphone cover is already on my bag. Doesn't it look pretty?!! :)) Thank you Mimi .I love them all.

Comments

  1. That card is just gorgeous - I can't wait to see the quilt from your quilting class!!! What a lovely Christmas package:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I picked the right card for you Pearlin, not even thinking of it as a quilt design, but knowing that you love colorful prints :)
    I'm as glad as you are that you finally got the cell phone pouches thinking that the tiny package could have gotten lost somewhere along the way :O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts