I didn't blog

coz after glorious fun filled days surrounded by family during my whirlwind vacation, I am feeling lost around my own home, not knowing what to do.

I havn't been doing anything creative and productive ever since I came back . I started a couple of projects , and then quickly frogged them.

Plus the  weather has not been very kind to our health and the little one.......well I wanted to pop in here and say Hi to you all in the New Year  wish you all Happy Pongal.

and share a few pictures from my vacation

A learning to light crackers on Christmas eve



On Christmas morning in rustling silks



Upclose with nature

Comments

  1. I love the flowers in everyone's hair. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun X Mas, good for you. Enjoy! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see that you enjoyed christmas back home. Heard that the weather is below zero degrees there. Here it is cold after 2 days rain...but good.

    Waiting to see your new finishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts