A runner for the Table

I’ve made this runner in a smaller version before.For my Swap Partner.IMG_4355
Since I had the same colour cotton yarn as the pattern called for, I was tempted to make one for me to keep.I am now in the process of filling up my home with crochet stuff as opposed to giving it all away to friends and family.
a Close up.I like how it matches the table cloth I already have :)IMG_4357
Project Details:
Yarn :KnitPicks Cotlin Creme Brulee Colour #U045, Lot # 3087 ;Glacier Colour #U047 Lot #2337
Hook: G Susan Bates Aluminum
Pattern: : Sunny Table Runner
(Family Circle Easy Crochet Magazine)
TidBits :
  • This time ,I started with 185 foundation chains
  • I had 60 ch 2 sps
  • and 30 shells
  • Surprisingly I did not get the been there done that feeling as I was making this fairly quick project.

Comments

  1. It looks lovely! perfect for the table cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ! It has a bright cheerful look. Goes well with your table cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too, nice colors!
    The design would also look nice as a stole ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mimi! Ah, I never thought of it as a stole, you are rt, it would make a great stole too :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is officially a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rima.Glad to see you drop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tablecloth, so pretty and the runner completes the look:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts