My Creative Space #4

This week I got to attend a Hand appliqué workshop. I do not get to do this sort of thing very often and so it was a Big Treat for me.
I  learnt to make appliqués….

IMG_4448
IMG_4469
IMG_4584
 Hawaiian appliqué
IMG_4623

Reverse Appliqué
IMG_4626

My favourite part of the workshop was meeting up with all those supremely talented women and listening to them talk.
One of the best lessons I learnt there was : its ok  not  to pursue something you have learnt.
What matters is that you have  had an opportunity to  explore a technique ,learn something new and have had a chance to see if that is your thing.
I really liked that!
Joining in once more in Kootoyoo’s My Creative Space.Check out other spaces here

Comments

  1. All the motifs are so sweet and will looks so good sewn onto a backing fabric. It's always nice to learn something new even if you'll never use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Preeti, it was great experience for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabrics look very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so great. I love motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how lovely! this looks like fun too x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts