My Creative Space# 8

IMG_5902
This week , our little dinning table converted into my creative space.All week this table looked like this, as I’ve been squeezing in time here and there trying to cut and stitch this block . I have not finished working on this block as you can see.
I want to finish at least this block,before the start of Ravelympics 2010.Which starts 12 th Feb.I am in the Team UFO Invaders.This Sweater you see below ,has been hibernating for a very long time.
IMG_5897
I have dug it up -the pattern, yarn and hook -to keep it all ready before the start.I am excitedly looking forward to finishing this sweater when the Ravelympics ends.
Check out other creative spaces over at Kootoyoo’s blog.

Comments

  1. Now there's an Olympics I could get my teeth into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ravelympics sounds like a wonderful plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice vase with money plant..

    i like the colours you have use for your block..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tablecloth is so cheery and fun:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts