A basket I forgot about
The effects of the medicines are wearing off and I am having frequent “where was I “moments .Which is driving me batty. I think it will be alright soon….like the vacation amnesia that I tend to get after long vacations :))
Have you noticed the name change? Knottyville? Do you like it? I wanted my blog to be a place you can come to ,where things happen and hence the name change.Its my little happy place. The url is the same though http://feelingknotty.blogspot.com. I must confess I was tempted to change that as well, but for now,I’ve decided against it. maybe later ;)
As much as I love blogging and love seeing that I get visitors and love getting comments ,I have never actively promoted my blog.No one in my family,(except of course dh) and friends circle know that I have a blog.No big deal really, I am just shy like that. So when my cousin sister, asked me the other day,” do you have a blog”, I was pretty taken aback.I told her I did, but didn’t give her the link. weird huh? She hasn’t bugged me enough yet,as everyone is so busy preparing to attend my cousin brother’s wedding.For which I won’t be able to go because of visa restrictions * sniff sniff*
Anyways,I was checking my older posts, I discovered a lot of pictures on them have gone missing.Have no idea how that happened ,but I am working on that.Good thing, I have backed up a lot of them in the hard drive.Its a lot of work though.
Organizing and reorganizing my blog has taken up a lot of time from crafting.I need to get it done or I ‘ll never be able to rest in peace :D (*OCD* alert)
Omg, I am rambling so much ! people, you’re still here? thank you :)) ok then.
While checking my pictures, I realized that I did not put the picture of this basket, I made a while back here on the blog. So here it is.
Pattern: Crochet Basket
Hook: H Susan Bates 5.mm
Yarn: 2 skeins Lily Sugar'n Cream Ombres & Prints, Midnight Magic colour 202 Dyelot 33386
- I can’t decide if I want to line it or not. it quite sturdy as it is .
- I wonder what the benefit of lining would be.Would the lining get in the way , when storing things? Any idea anyone?
- These are great to store away little knick knacks and thread , yarn_ what have you.
- Again something similar to one I saw in IKEA and fell in love.
- I would have really liked to have access to some cream coloured cotton yarn, so that it could be a good copy.
- Going by the storage cube I made, and this basket now,can you tell I get a kick out of replicating stuff from that store ?!
- Would like to make more of these, seeing how useful they are.