My Creative Space # 13

Finishing up this little spring wreath I started last week, took up my creative space.
  I’ve been so smitten by this colourful crafty heaven at Attic 24  that I’m tempted to make every thing on her blog!!That her instructions all has step by step pictures is an added bonus.
  Now that this little wreath  and the little birdie decoration are out of the way,I’ve now set my eyes on her hexagons , in an attempt to  add more colour around my home.
 IMG_7147
Project Details :
Yarn :Schachenmayr nomotta Catania Cotton in assorted colours
Hook : I  ,Susan bates Aluminium hook.
Pattern :wreath is here and the birdie decoration is here.
Tid Bits :
  • added a shell border around the wreath and 
  • added leaves to the side flowers.
  • attached to birdie decoration to the centre with a slip stitch.
  • the search for attractive buttons was what took the most time.
  • I did not have a button collection to begin with. 
  • I had to go  up and down several sewing materials stores, before I got some decent coloured ones. Where did all the buttons go?!  There really did seem to be plenty out there, when I wasn't looking for them.!
One more little thing, I started today,which I’ll  probably also finish in an hour or so,its  a very small  item that I am in  absolute need of !
IMG_7203
Check out more creative spaces at Kootoyoo’s

Comments

  1. Love the wreath - great to see a wreath around and it not being christmas time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! And want to make this one too, now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful if your wreath?! Now you have me looking to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous wreath! Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Gingini and Selina. Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tracey.Welcome to my blog :)
    Thank you Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh!! its so beautiful!!!good work pearlin.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wreath Pearlin!!! Love it and now I also want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..awesome work pearlin...i cannot wait to try this...it's very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that wreath looks so pretty..Iam also making one..Birdie part is done..Also making the hexagons..Almost 70 done..Iam also a big fan of Attic24 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely wreath and birdie ornament!
    love the colors you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that is pretty Pearlin! I'm not a big fan of wreaths, but that looks so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Ninu.
    Swapna, Nima, Saritha, I can't wait to see your versions!
    Josie, Mimi, thank you for your kind words .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it all! Gorgeous, colourful happy work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so perfect for spring and super cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your wreath really is gorgeous. I love the colour combination and design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you Kate Preeti.:)
    Welcome and thank you Made at Greenview.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts