My Creative Space # 16

I’m a scatterbrain when it comes to crafts. I start one thing, and then something else catches my fancy and then go and do something else and on and on it goes…..
That's probably why I take so much time to finish one project.
Anyways,
I finished this Scarf
 IMG_8386V
and decided to work on another knit scarf ,this time for A, who requested a black scarf and I had gotten only this far……IMG_8388 
……when I got the itch to stitch ,and had to fish this project out and start  working on it!
Now I’m super excited ,the end is almost at sight :D
IMG_8359

Lovely Creative Spaces here

Comments

  1. Cabling and embroidery look good..need to try cabling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the cable scarf looks awesome. Love the first one too. Well done on your finish & looking forward to seeing the embroidery finished. Very pretty so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the lavender. it looks exactly like what i'm making..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is really beautiful..and I love that black scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the black scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think the cable scarf looks awesome!
    It could be fun to move from one project to another, and finish them up one after another ;)

    Now I know why some of my comments get lost...I close the window thinking I'm done, while I forget to type in the word verification :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts