Beginning of School

The prospect of spending three months  cooped up at home seemed daunting in the beginning .However I must confess that I am at a loss to understand where the three months flew past! 29th  August seemed to  have come too fast! Anyways, here I am sitting in front of the computer after sending off the children to school.Not knowing what to do in the quiet of the house.
I thought I ‘d plan my crafts for the week. I made a long list of things to do , beginning of the year.Now I find that I have left it all aside and started getting interested in making things on impulse. So I thought maybe taking things for the week and trying to complete them would help.
Things I ‘d like to do this week :
  • Line the bag and potholder
  • finish the quilt
  • make stir me up and ripple  potholder 
Do you have lists to work on? How do you plan your crafts? Do you stick to your year beginning list or take it as it comes?

Comments

  1. I'm a to do list kind of person, but not for my crafty craziness...it's always on impulse. It gives me lot of stress, if i need to finish something on said time...so i don't keep a to do list for my craft passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always make a to-do list, for everything, for crafts I always revise it, bt the list will be there :)thats a habbit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a list! Enjoy your quiet house...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems like a good start, for me having a list is better even though you don't stick to it. For crafts, I find myself more creative and having fun when I begin projects on impulse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that I've shared before on your blog about my list mania so I won't go into those details again! I usually get overwhelmed if I have too many things going on at once and so I'm a one-at-a-time gal when it comes to crafting. But half the fun is planning, enjoy yourself:) My friends in Dubai are going crazy with their kids since schools re-open only on September 15 after Eid! Three months of vaccay is so long but flies past before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts