My Creative Space # 20

After a few dances with the pointy sticks, I am back to  frenzied hooking again….IMG_9462
Ninu’s flowers_ pattern that she so kindly sent me the moment I asked her. I am still trying to figure out the best hook to work with my favourite thread DMC Perle’ Cotton.  so far I  think .75 mm is the best , the flower on the far right is made with it.
IMG_9491
…. and totally excited at the prospect of nearing the finish line  on this one :)
Take a peek  and be Inspired  by all the Creativity here!

Comments

  1. Cute flowers, I am awed at your ability to work with cotton perle, I'd probably end up stabbing myself with my own hook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little flowers!! :)
    Thanks for dropping in to visit me on my little blog!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of anyone who can crochet. I've tried and tried again but still can't master it. One day I will conquer it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects you got here!!! Thanks for visiting me ;)

    Blue Farfallina

    ReplyDelete
  5. good and really creative woolen art work i like that.
    thanks for share this creative work .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts