A parting gift

I put together this little parting gift for a friend who is leaving Kuwait.She is an avid quilter, so I thought she might like these batik fat quarters and pincushion .I do hope she likes  them.
IMG_0031
IMG_0021
The pattern for the pin cushion can be found here .Being a novice , this tute came in very handy to finish  it . I used scraps of Schachenmayr nomotta Catania and a F hook.
I added  a few red kidney beans inside the poly fiberfill for added stability as Preeti  suggested  once before.

Comments

  1. very cute!thanks for linking up w/ my website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... how cute it is!!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cute!!love the colours u chose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, Pearlin.
    Love the colors u chose.
    And ur friend is really lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pin cushion, Pearlin!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors you picked. Its a nice pin cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts