My Creative Space # 21

My creative space this week  is a very happy place ……even though it is all filled with pins and starch

 IMG_9672… happy because it is producing  some finished stuff……and  I can let this beauty see the light of day finally ! :)

IMG_9654

IMG_9658

This doily was a part of a group project CAL ( Crochet Along) .I ran out of thread,one row short of finishing and had to use a different colour thread, but that is not so obvious unless you look at it more carefully. I used a 1.5 mm Tulip hook and Cannon Thread I got from Mimi.

Check out all the Creative Spaces here

Comments

  1. wow, your crochet work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza - this is just exquisite! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, I love the design, it looks like peacock feathers. I don't really know much about Doilies :\ This looks beautiful really...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm certainly going to subscribe. So much to see here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind comments about my doilies :o)

    I love yours - I'm never brave enough to use a varegated thread for a doily - I chicken out at the last minute

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I am exploring a tiny hooking project right now (a bit of lace with a 2.25mm hook), and your doily is amazing motivation for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous.....what a talented lady you are! Hope you have a happy Friday. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is lovely I never imagined a doily in variegated yarn. Just out of curiosity do they take forever to make?

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you ladies , I am so glad you are here
    Jessy, it does not take forever to finish, I take forever to block it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colored pins look happy, indeed. The doily is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts