Open City Tote_ take two

IMG_0604
This time around……
I am happy with my fabric choices, the flamingo fabric being a favourite.
I was more confident and not intimidated with the cutting ,sewing and the sewing machine itself
I learnt a few additional things and can’t wait to try them out again.
I knew what I was doing and am quite pleased with outcome  :)
Presenting the open city tote….. so tell me , do you like my fabric choice this time around?
IMG_0609
Linking in to Mayya’sSew-Crafty-  and newparty  which I came to know about via Nima

Comments

  1. wow...wow...that is looking great...i love the fabric and great finishing too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabric choice is very well right!!nice tote and I love the first pic , u managed to get reflection of your little garden very nicely!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts