My Creative Space # 28

  Picture4 130 Picture4 131 La La’s simple shawl is now done. I was not too happy with it at first, then I threw it into the washer and the yarn bloomed and after ironing, the pattern looks nice. I have worn it already  and got a few compliments too :)
Project Details:
Pattern : La La’s Simple Shawl its a free Ravelry download
Yarn :  2 skeins of unknown yarn I got in a ROAK. I am guessing it is Red Heart super Saver. There was no ball band.
Needles : 7.mm Circular
Quick , easy and interesting project.
then there is this
IMG_1636 that I finished as part of the Doodle Stitch along.
For more Creative spaces Check here

Comments

  1. very much worth for the effort!!looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shawl! Wish I could knit - more of a crochet-er though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely... cozy shawl and beautiful embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shawl Pearlin...and the embroidery is too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on finishing the shawl, it is a good design, a bit different.

    The embroidery is delightful, great work,


    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts