Seeing off S

As we were reeling one after the other with  viral fever and throat infection re at home, I missed out the news that a blog friend was leaving Kuwait for good.
We decided to meet on the morning of the day she was to leave .I am glad I got that chance  and now really feel bad that we didn’t meet earlier!  She left a  whole lot of her fabric and yarn for me to use. And I made her this little scarf. I really hope she liked it.
  
 IMG_1684
As I didnot have much time on my hands, I opted for this simple scarf Pattern and it worked up pretty quick too.
Project Details :
Yarn :  2 skeins Schachenmayr nomotta Bravo
Hook : I /9  5.5 mm Boye
Pattern: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
IMG_1692
This pattern was on my to do list for a long time and I’m finally happy I could make it.

Comments

  1. I saw this on i crochet. Its gorgeous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty crochet lace!!!luv the colour too

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i love it and have already put it to use! it's freezing here! i'm so glad we were able to meet! i'm kicking myself for not getting together sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy its of use for you Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts