Bye o Baby Bunting

 IMG_1774
He calls it my big clutter and I call it my creative mess ;)
This week, I’ve been whipping out these little colourful triangles by the dozen.They are super quick and because I’m working with different colours I ‘ve not got bored with them yet.Colours of the Rainbow .
IMG_1789
All quickly assembled in to a colourful little rainbow bunting…..
 IMG_1792
I blocked it a little.
And Tadah!
IMG_1808
Its hard not to smile when so many colours greet you,no?
IMG_1812
beautiful inside and out :))
Pattern : Crochet Bunting
Hook : 3.75mm F/5 Hook
Yarn :Schachenmayer Catania
I’ve been also working on my Winterflame stole that seems to be going on and on and on…..Knitting is fun and the result  beautiful ;but lets face it ,Knitting is  sllllllllllooooooooooooowwwwww. So I am trudging on Clickty Click Clicky Click.(like M sings as soon he hears the needles clicking)
Check out more Creative Spaces here.

Comments

  1. Very colourful indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!Very cheerful and pretty indeed!!This one has been in my list for long!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bunting - very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunting is adorable. Made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sooo pretty, what a wonderful way to brighten up a wall

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful! The colors are lovely. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you ladies you are all so kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bunting is just so uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the prettiest bunting I have ever seen! Nice one! *s*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts