My Creative Space# 30

Finished the Rising Sun Doily from the Crochet Along IMG_1754  
I added beads for the picots only because it was already threaded on the spool.IMG_1750  The beads give the doily a little weight and keeps it from slipping down  (from the side table where it now displayed) while adding a subtle shine to it.
and the last part of the Doodle stitch Along.I now have done all but one motif  .Next step is to put them together . I’m taking it a little slow.But I’ll be done soon :) IMG_1743
Whats everyone else working on? Check out here

Comments

  1. wow...lovely doily and beautiful stichery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doily looks so good!!and stitching looks cute too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doily is simply amazing - I'm a relative newbie to crocheting and this is way too intricate for me at the moment, but it's lovely to see what can be achieved... maybe one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doily is gorgeous. I love the doodle stitchery and may try some of that myself soon. Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts