Spring in my Heart

IMG_1779
Just happened to finish in time for Valentines, something I started a long time ago! This mission to dig up hidden  WIPs to finish or frog is working out marvelously. I’m loving watching the yarn stash dwindle down little by little.
Pattern : Spring in my Heart
Yarn : Schachenmayr nomotta  Catania
Hook : 3.75 mm F/5 boye.
Edited to add :
I think I have said this before, that I never knew Valentines day existed until I got married and went to Pondicherry. Its still not a big deal here in our home, but I do like having a reason to  celebrate. Just any reason to celebrate and have a little fun to bring on happy smiles on the faces of your loved ones.So we ordered in from our favourite  Lebanese  restaurant .The boys entertained us with their funny stories.That was our Valentines day and ofcourse the boys made use of an offer  at a Jewellery store here and got me cute little pendent on a  chain. Good to be girl in this all boy household :)

Comments

  1. Very pretty and perfect for Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...lovely as always pearlin. I remember your last years' spring wreath wall hanging too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and hope your day was happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty little hanging.... Hope u had a wonderful Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you dear friends, yes we had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts