Broccoli Cauliflower Salad


DSCN0499

Lately my family has developed a fetish for salads.As I was searching for wholesome ones, I found this on the Kraft recipes site. I couldn’t be happier coz, it gets in all those veggies that normally would go in only with a big amount of protest
“ Can I have more  broccoli?. “ Can I have some more cauliflower ?” Sweet music to my ears, I tell you :)
And M who usually picks out all the tomatoes and capsicums from all the food, making my BP soar high, didnot even know they were there,  ate it  all happily   and even asked for several other helpings.
I have made it several times already since I found it.
Here it is copied word for word for convenience.
Ingredients
2 cups each broccoli and cauliflower florets
1 red pepper, cut into strips
1-1/2 cups chopped cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts ( I cooked the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and then chopped them)
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing ( I used fat free ranch)
1 cup KRAFT Natural 2% Milk Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled ( I used low fat turkey bacon)
Method
COMBINE vegetables, chicken and tomatoes in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
ADD cheese and bacon; mix lightly.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
Enjoy!
A definite keeper for me.

Comments

  1. hmmm luks so healthy n delicious Pearlin!Will make when my children come home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children love it Mini. I hope yours will love it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    Would you like to follow each other..!!!

    Keep in touch,
    beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts