Now comes the joining part

DSCN0784 

The squares are all done. I have started to join them now.

I debated  a lot about attaching the squares with the sc seams showing out or hidden. Eventually I decided to sc around on the outer side so that the squares will have a nice border around to make the flowers pop.

   DSCN0799

After Sc ing around  these squares, I realized that  this bag is going to be heavy as it is all cotton.

WIP_Wed

And joining into all the Creative Spaces at Ko0toyoo’s place

Comments

  1. That looks absolutely GORGEOUS! You clever thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is going to be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and the join looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love those motifs, and I think the decision to sc all around is going to make for a great-looking bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, that is looking lovely ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I can't wait to see this complete! SOOOO colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see this finished. Joining squares scare me. I love the look but it is so exhausting and all those ends to weave in give me a heart attack just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, those motifs are simply gorgeous. Holy jeepers, what a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors, getting all the squares done must feel good.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heavy might be, but so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look wonderful! Good luck with the joining - it's the hardest part for me ;) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh! waiting to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, it looks great! I too can't wait to see it finished. It screamed spring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow...gorgeous blocks...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts