On the Needles and Hooks

This is the baby blanket I’ve been working on.I’ve changed the needles, from 7 mm to 6 mm needles,cast on again and this is how far I have gotten. The yarn is Caron one pound,in bright white.DSCN0516

I still haven’t got into the rhythm of the pattern.I’m being patient and slowly making progress, but mostly I’ve been distracted.

It must be the CAL/KAL over at SAARC Ravelry !!! There is one group of people waiting to start on the 25th April.(The other group has started already and is Showing off gorgeous bags already!) I ‘ve decided to start then too. I can’t decide which bag to knit yet, but my heart is stuck on Cables for Knit and flowers for Crochet.

I’ve added a few more to these squares.

 DSCN0509

and decided to make this bag I’ve had in my favourites over at Ravelry  for a while now. Turns out another  Raveler in the same group had started the same pattern inspired from here. So we’ve decided to have a CAL within a CAL :D

  DSCN0513

I am using Catania cotton too  like my inspiration bag and F hook.I’m calling mine Tres’ Kitsch bag :))

Joining in with WIP_Wed

Comments

  1. I love those flowers squares, especially the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower-power bag is pretty cool, a perfect spring project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower squares are gorgeous! The colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those look beautiful! I'm sure with the blanket, you'll get into a groove and really start working through it quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower squares.. my faves are the ones with pink in it.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh those squares are so cute and the bag is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the finished bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The squares look so pretty and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts