Sweet little Nothings

Sometimes I sit in my little home facing the wide window and wonder how busy our lives gets sometimes that we fail to see the beauty around us…..things that cost nothing but bring so much of joy….

flowers against the backdrop of clear skiesDSCN0474

The new visitors,stopping by to check out the spots

 DSCN0454

a wee little bird

DSCN0447 

Bulbuls

DSCN0479 

and sparrow

DSCN0487

old ones too dropping by for a snack and a drink

DSCN0424

I watch spell bound as much chattering and cooing goes on there  .No matter what  mood I maybe in , they never fail to make me smile.

Comments

  1. That is such a pro shot Pearlin - That sparrow. It must be a real treat to watch them, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics pearlin.. ofcourse these made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I have the same colored bougainvilleas at my apartment and they are in full bloom now. Thank God for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...that's too lovely...thank you so much for sharing those pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. pearl can i just say how much i love those wool hearts?? i do. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts