Virtual Tour part 3

Bags
Love the colours on this patchwork bag.
DSCN1287
Seeing them surely made me take out my UFOs and try and get some work done on them
DSCN1289 DSCN1290 DSCN1291
Then there was other categories like Embroidery
DSCN1189
inspired by an African painting.I just couldn’t take my eyes off it!Such beautiful colours and attention to detail!
Then there is this, it was M’s fav
.DSCN1202
Cross Stitch
DSCN1194 DSCN1195 DSCN1199
This one is beautiful too
 DSCN1198
Crazy Quilting…. I havn’t warmed up much to it, but I do love to see all the work there is there on one.
DSCN1204
DSCN1208
I wonder how people come up with these   dreamy and romantic beauties!
 DSCN1212
Beaded jewellry
 DSCN1232
thats not all :)

Comments

  1. I love the cross-stitch frames.. esp the faith-love-joy-hope one and the one above it. The African painting inspired embroidery is lovely too. I am enjoying this series from you.. Thanks for sharing the beauties..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cross stitch frames most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the three tour photos are very good.I loved the patchwork bag verymuch.Waiting for the next one eagerly.Thanks for sharing those plenty of photos.
    uma
    http://umacheenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts