WIP Wednesday

Does this ever happen to you? _ you dream of a project and when you wake up and try it out, it really works?! It has been recently happening to me quite a bit. There is one other project I am working on, which is a quilted table runner, the fabric choices for that one happened that way. Then this one.DSCN1129 
I’ve had the thread and beads for a long time now.And it just clicked that they would go together in my dream .Really! Don’t laugh!
Btw, that thread is black.I’m loving how it came together.Its going to be a small drawstring bag.
So whats your WIP this Wednesday?, check out  

WIP_Wed
I am so sorry blogger ate up some of the lovely comments on my Midsummer Madness Bag. Thank you for visiting me and commenting.Appreciate it all very much. :))

Comments

  1. That looks great! I've dreamt about knitting too - like the perfect yarn for the perfect pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looking pretty Pearlin! What kind of beads are those?
    I wonder if there's a secret to dreaming up more wonderful projects...I could use it for my yarn stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My crochet often occupies my dreams too! I love what you have done so far. I love the idea of beading - something else on my very long list to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bag looks great, but I thought it was navy from the picture. Cameras have a way of doing that. It looks like it will be very dressy when you get it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that looks lovely!! i have not tried beading YET lol..but this as inspired me to do so!, look forward to seeing it progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreams are excellent for solving all kinds of problems :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great, can't wait to see it on FO fri someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's going to be STUNNING!!!!! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm, the other night I dreamed I was riding up a windy mountain pass in an RV with a bunch of folks from high school and an orangutan. Your dreams seem to result in prettier projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's awesome! The bag looks great, but weirdly the picture makes it look navy blue! I think the beads are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. The beadwork looks wonderful. I wish my dreams could translate into projects like that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I can't make a cushion until I've 'seen' it in my mind..sometimes I do dream them too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bag looks very pretty. I love those beads. Looking forward to seeing your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dream of ideas too and they haunt me for days until I try them out.
    I love the beads on the thread, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts