Almost there


The internet connection is so flaky here for the past few days that I ‘m not able to check my mails or see pictures.On top of that my computer is acting up also.Its very frustrating.
The blanket is almost done.I just needed four  skeins to get the length I wanted.DSCN1493
Just the border is left now.  I’m thinking brown  Bravo 8281/81387 as I need to keep it a neutral colour .My cousin and his wife have decided not to find the sex of the baby.
 DSCN1494
WIP_WedShould be done by Friday I think ,if all goes well.Since Friday and Saturday are our weekends, we get so busy doing weekend(y) things that I always forget to post my FO .


Comments

  1. I think the brown will work beautifully as a border - very gender neutral but also classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will look beautiful with the brown edging... timeless and neutral. Lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blankie! And I agree with everyone else -- the brown is the perfect choice for the edging. Looking forward to seeing it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color, the blanket looks so soft and sweet. Good luck with the internet and the computer problems. Wonder which one is causing the other problems. Have you cleaned up your computer lately? Often that can really help. Normally, Staples will do it for you free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely pattern, and I think your color choices for it are a great match :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket is gorgeous and I think the brown is a good match! I can't wait to see it completely finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That will be so beautiful - looking forward to seeing the FO :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The texture on that blanket is great, and I think the brown will make a really pretty border.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think brown edging go well with that blanket.. waiting to see the FO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts