Seven year old now

It’s not that I’m not making stuff anymore. Its just that  with the children at home, its time consuming to take pictures and make posts  about those things I have made. Moreover, children at home on holidays means that they are always hungry_ready to eat everything including the microwave and the oven_ that most of my time is spent in the kitchen making goodies for them.I am so tired by the end of the day, that I want to do nothing but sleep! I am not complaining though,like someone I know said , they grow up in a twinkle and I will be left longing for all those very things that I find tiresome now. So …… 
My little baby turned seven this 18th. Although I tried convincing him that we could have a nice little party at McD , to escape from all the planning and cleaning etc,he wanted only  a home party .What the birthday boy wanted , he had to get and so  we had a home party .Like I said before , we started the celebrations beginning of the month, doing some little special thing every day for him.The evening before his birthday, I made some yummy vanilla cupcakes , iced with rainbow coloured vanilla frosting,as a surprise for him.
seven cupcakes for the seven year old.
DSCN1730
He wanted to have everything a surprise first , but then couldn’t take the suspense anymore .So we kept a few things a surprise and a few things he knew about.We let him chose his birthday gift, but kept his birthday cake a surprise, keeping in mind that he did mention at sometime that  he wanted a Bambi or Jerry Cartoon cake.Patience is not his virtue right now and all day long on his birthday, could not wait for the party to begin and gave me a hard time all through the day as time seemed to go sooo slow for him.Dad coming home with his b’day cake
DSCN1740
waiting to see the cake
 DSCN1749 DSCN1750 DSCN1752 DSCN1753 DSCN1825 
  DSCN1792DSCN1769DSCN1827
DSCN1807 DSCN1782 DSCN1783 DSCN1784 DSCN1785 DSCN1786 DSCN1787 DSCN1834
We played loads of games and then had KFC.The children had blast!  Everyone of them told me as they went home after the party that they had the best party fun ever. Such well mannered children :)

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday wishes to little munchkin....my love and kisses to him....may God bless him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Pearlin! Your home party surely looks so welcoming and fun for the guests...and the smile on your birthday boy's face is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your lil one! great pics.. looks like a fun party.. I love the Jerry b'day cake! Alvin wud be thrilled to have a Jerry b'day cake! :-) and, your home is so lovely and looks handmade.. with the doily under the cupcake-stand! nice touch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much dear friends :) M thanks you all for your loving wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. drool! i want some cake now.
    Happy 7th birthday to your baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)) Thank you Mazhalai.So nice to see you drop by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts