In my creative space

there is a bit of cutting and sewing, a bit of crochet square making, and some knitting happeningDSCN2507
If there is something called pattern stalking, then think  I’ve done to the max with Saroyan.I was so completely smitten by it and also extremely intimidated by it. Eventually I just decided to give it a go .Every time I take it to knit, I always find myself shaking my head in disbelief at how simple it really is and how I’d been intimidated for no reason at all.   Smile
Other Creative spaces here.

Comments

  1. Your Saroyan looks beautiful!!And what a beautiful shade you have chosen to make it in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saroyan looks lovely.. what are you going to do with the crochet squares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects Pearlin, I would be stalking that pattern as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Se ve un proyecto divertido¡¡¡¡¡
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is Saroyan? I've looked it up and can't find a thing. :/ Whatever you are doing, looks great. :) Back to school tomorrow. The weekend went fast. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the squares nd the saroyan. Superb. Me too smitten by saroyan. Are you done already?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts