May your days be merry and bright…..

And may all your Christmases be white
christmas 3 051-1
We’ve been having a busy week , preparing for Christmas celebrations. The home is beautiful, with little fairy lights twinkling  on the Christmas tree, Christmas carols playing in the background and the sweet aroma of Christmas cake baking in the oven mingling in the air.
The children are pretty excited about their Christmas gifts which they have already opened Smile The anticipation  of wearing new clothes and attending the Christmas Service is hanging in the air….. oh yes and the feasting and calling family back home and in other parts of the world too…..
I have not finished half the Christmas projects I started. I did however manage to finish my Christmas snowflake Wreath.Merry Christmas 3
Wish you all  lots of hugs ,laughter and love on Christmas Day and  in the New Year.

Comments

  1. The snowflake wreath looks fabulous. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty snowflakes! I never finish half of what I'd like to do. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Blessings of health and happiness in the new year. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours Pearlin...your snowflkaes wreath looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely is your wreath!!! Merry Christmas Pearlin...a little late, though. Hope you're having a wonderful week. I've been busy cleaning here and still don't have my own computer, but that will soon be remedied ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts