The Year End is at hand

Christmas was really  good for us this year. Dh had a day off which meant we had a long weekend_ He usually has to work on Christmas day too.It seemed like all we  did was I cooked, they ate  eat that day   A played host to  his friends for a Movie and pizza /KFC evening. I hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends this Christmas.
School closes for the children  for another long weekend tomorrow.They are pretty excited about the year end party they have with their classes and the gift exchange.I do not think I will have time to post in the weekend .So I wanted wave off 2011 on the blog , with a collage of projects I made this yearMosaic 2011 true
The final project for the year is the Mountain Rivers Hat that I tested for Jessyz,before I moved to my new blog.http://knottyville.blogspot.com
Such a pretty and fun pattern which I thoroughly  enjoyed making.christmas 3 034
I also want to wish  you all the  very best of happiness, health and cheer in the New Year random 021
I want to thank each of  you ,who visited my blog  , cheered me on with your lovely comments little knots of love Smile. I know, I would not have kept at blogging if not for you all my sweet friends.
  Hope to see you all in the New Year  .Happy New Year Smile

Comments

  1. Wishing you a Happy New year Pearlin...your project collage looks awesome and yout Rose plant too..please put a follower button in your new blog, so that we can follow it and can come and visit you as soon as you put a post there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very Happy New Year Pearlin!!! You have so many beautiful finishes this year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely projects, I'm hoping to have a poncho made this coming year and some crocheted bunting.

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects. I really enjoy the year-end posts. It really is amazingto see everything we have made throughout the year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. You have some wonderful projects! Look forward to your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pearlin this is a lil knot of luv wishing you a happy n prosperous new year!.. your projects collage is really inspiring..The red rose are adding to the beauty of your page dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely collection of colourful beauty. congrats on so many pretty projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite an array of projects.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful projects!

    Have a wonderful party weekend and see you in 2012! :)

    Happy New Year
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful projects and you rose is very happy looking and so pretty. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a productive year!
    Best Wishes to you and yours in the New Year :0)
    Willow4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year! Your projects are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy new year! What a nice collage of accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice collage, and the hat is great! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great hat (I love the texture!) and your collage of made-stuff for 2011 is beautiful and inspiring. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. It seems like you had a nice holiday with your family - so nice to read. The hat you made looks nice and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh! Love your project collage.. you've had a busy year,Pearlin. Love the look of your new blog. Wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have had a very creative year indeed. Yesterday I was in a fit because I couldn't get to my blog. blogspot was blocked so I couldn't visit anyone who was using that domain. I called and emailed Viva and everything is back in working order after many frantic hours. Thank goodness! I hope to see you in person in 2012. Wishing you and yours a healthy, happy new year. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such beautiful creations! thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, beautiful projects Pearlin. You have made a nice collage of them. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas this year. Wish you all a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a very nice hat, great color for showing off the stitch pattern. Your collage is beautiful, lots of great projects, especially those fabulous pot holders in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What beautiful projects you have made this year!! And so many of them! The hat looks great - I love the way the stitches pop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts