WIP Wednesday

christmas carols 020

Thank you for your Kind words on my C3 Cardigan…. I am floating on clouds Smile
Winter has set in now with full force in our corner of the world. Today morning when we woke up in the morning it was 1degree C. Brrrr.
I cast on a new stole pattern called the survival stole  a very easy  and fast pattern to keep my mind off the cold. The yarn I am using is King Cole Riot Chunky.
I also cast on for a  hat that I am test knitting for Jessy of C side. For the first time, I am using the magic loop method. I had a few false starts but I’m slowly getting the hang of it. I am using Rico DK yarn for this pattern.
Those squares you see there are for a charity project we are working on at the yarn group.  I didn’t go there yet  to give these squares back as both dh and I are down with flu !
tami_wip

Comments

  1. I'm loving your choice of yarn. I like the magic loop, but if I don't use it for a while I have to relearn it--I think I have a mental block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the King Cole yarn you are using.. and, sending healing vibes your way.. hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think magic loop, once it starts to make sense, is a very handy skill... It means that making hats is much easier as you don't have to switch to DPNS partway through ;)

    Love the yarn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE magic loop. DPNS frustrate me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and your hubby feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better! The squares are so fun to make for charity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link - that survival stole pattern is gorgeous. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, once you get the hang of magic loop, you'll never go back! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the yarn colors! Hope you get lots of knitting time to accomplish your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lots of new casting on this week, nice starts on both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours and really hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts