Squares Progress

How quickly has January flown past?!!  However, I ‘m super excited February is here.  February is a special month for us.Come 5th,  Dh and I  will be celebrating our fifteenth wedding anniversary.  I’ve already got my lovely wedding anniversary gift ,a beautiful Kanchevaram silk saree. I hear there is one more surprise to come.Can’t wait.
It has been raining here in Kuwait for the past two days. I love hearing the thunder roll and  looking at  the lightening in the sky.At times like these, I like sitting by the window and crocheting.As a result,the squares I ‘ve been crocheting have grown in number. I thought I’d stop working on them and start joining them, but I like to have all even number .so I’ll be making one more row before I start joining them. I’m thinking of joining them using the mattress stitch.Do you like the colours I used? squares 002
tami_wip

Comments

  1. Your squares are beautiful! I love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocheting during a thunderstorm, it's at the top of my list too! The sound of the thunder like you said, so nice! I love your cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours...And my anniversary wishes too..U have a very nice blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Your squares are very bright and cheerful, perfect for thunderstorm crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very happy looking squares!!!! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    Happy anniversary to you and yours also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous squares! And I'm a bit jealous of your thunderstorms. They're so exciting. We're getting ready for snow here in Colorado -- less exciting, but still pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great squares! I like to have lots of squares done too before seaming; I really enjoy laying them out and rearranging them until I get just the look I want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your colors! and kudos for making them all small! (I'm working on 12" ones, and I already know those will still be a challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy!!! :-) Love all the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like the colors! It reminds me of some of the colors in my bedroom and my wardrobe when I was a little girl in the 1970's! It has a Flower Power feel to it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary!! I love your colors! I too have fun crocheting during a storm although we don't get too many thunderstorms, but we do get rain and I leave the door open so I can hear it on the overhang.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cozy-ing up in a good thunderstorm, too!!! And your colors and so happy!!! What a wonderful throw this is going to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh the squares are cheerful! Happy 15th wedding anniversary! May you have many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The squares look great! :) Happy anniversary! :

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those squares are really cute, that colours go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute squares. You would have celebrated your Anniversary by now, anyway belated Anniversary wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts