My Creative Space

I wanted to post for  the WIP Wednesday, but I had to have a troublesome  tooth surgically removed. I got a few stitches too. I  was so sour that I took some painkillers and slept throughout the day.
I’m still working on the Home Sweet Home stitchery.
pict 003
It’s a slow process but I’m immensely enjoying it all come together one by one. Of all the blocks, this S is my absolute favourite.
Any guesses why? well, I’ll not keep you guessing, its because of this adorable  birdhouse!
 pict 002
Now that one part of the stitchery is over…
pict 007
I’m thinking of ways to finish them
.pict 006
I want to go scrappy and colourful.These are some of the fabric I have and I plan to use them. I think ,I ‘m finally getting how the colours work in a quilt. Please feel free to tell me what you think of these fabric choices. I would love to hear them.
Joining in with the  other Creative Spaces here

Comments

  1. I absolutely love your fabric collection and the stitchery is coming along so beautifully. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious of all of the lovely stitching that is going on by you and Josie. Your work is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's lovely Pearlin... love your fabric collection...can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

Popular Posts